- The dental implant dentist plays a key role in improving patient’s appearance. Implants are designed to merge with the bones hence becoming permanent.
- Surgical dental implants make an individual speak with no worry of slipping teeth, enhancing speech.
- Dental implants become part of the patient which eliminates the discomfort of removing dentures.
- Implants function like the real teeth. Individuals who have undergone the surgery have no difficulty in chewing food.
- Your smile is free and simple. Implants increase an individual’s self esteem and improve how they feel.
- Dental implants are long lasting and more convenient – They do not have to be removed at any given time like dentures.
Dr Kezian and staff are happy to help those in need of safe dental implants who have healthy gums and enough bone to hold an implant. Those who smoke heavily and have chronic disorders should have x-rays taken to determine whether they are fit for implants. However, all patients with dental disorders are advised to stay committed to good oral hygiene by having frequent check-ups done by a qualified dental implant dentist.
Dr. Arthur A. Kezian DDS – 443 N. Larchmont Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90004 (323) 467-2777 https://www.drkezian.com